Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"3. Every artist has a personal “creative process”, can you explain yours? I do my designing at night, usually in bed trying to fall asleep. I have a bad habit of not writing things down and most times I would forget what I was designing by the time morning rolls around. When I do remember by morning time, that's when I start collecting all the materials I need and just do it. I feel that if I didn't remember what I wanted to do before, then it isn't worth banging my head against the wall. If I do remember, then it's something that I would be proud of."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee