Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"5. How many hours a week do you spend in the creative side vs the business side? There's not enough hours in the week for me, since the jewelry business is so flooded, I find myself spending at least 70 to 80 percent on marketing and getting my name out there. Then there's the wonderful world of taking the best picture possible. Eventually I hope the numbers would be reversed. I think we all wish that.


6. What inspires you creatively? I believe in earth and animal spirits, that healing properties can come from crystals and stones, and that little fairies and pixies do exist. I grew up in the 70's and my parents were really into that sort of thing, I suppose it rubbed off on me, though looking at me you can't tell that I would love to romp around barefoot in a forest listening to all the sounds of nature. I'm the type to fight for justice when there's injustice, to cry when someone's in pain, and melt when I hear a child laugh and giggle. When I think of this, that inspires me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee