Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 24, 2009

I Am Now A Member Of "Cambridge's Who's Who Among Professionals"!!

I was recently notified of my nomination for acceptance to receive this honor, and I have been chosen!!!I finished my interview yesterday afternoon and have been approved/accepted!!!

I will be receiving a certificate, etc. soon!!! I am SO excited and honored!!!

"Dear Aprilee Lawson,Congratulations on your acceptance into Cambridge Who’s Who among Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs! We appreciate your taking the time to complete a membership application and biographical interview."

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! your blog looks lovely. I've given your blog an award. Viisit my blog for detials.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee