Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Jewelry Can Be Purchased On "Lay-Away"!

Did you know that "ArtistryArts" selling venue has a "lay-away" option? I have my "Artistry By Aprilee" shop on that venue! If you see an item you would like to buy, but don't want to pay the entire amount all at once, visit my "Artistry By Aprilee" shop at "artistryarts", I just may have it listed there!!!

If you see an item in either of my two etsy shops and would prefer to buy it on a layaway basis, there is a button in the section to the right in my etsy shops that says "contact seller". Just let me know which item you would like to see offerred on a layaway basis at artistryarts! Please be sure to view my listings in my Artistry By Aprilee shop, as the item may already be listed as layaway there! I will add the item as layaway in my "Artistry By Aprilee" shop at artistryarts venue!

YOU CAN REQUEST AN ITEM BE LISTED AS LAYAWAY AT NO OBLIGATION TO YOU! If you change your mind & decide you are no longer interested, that is fine! I will not contact you, I respect the privacy of others! The item you request should be available in the artistryarts venue, as layaway, within 48 hours of your request! As I said, I will not contact you regarding your request, I will simply make the item available! If the item is sold or placed on layaway by someone else, I cannot be responsible as I will not "hold" an item.

You can find my "Artistry By Aprilee" shop on artistryarts at:
http://www.ArtistryByAprilee.artistryarts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee