Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Latest In My Life

  I've taken a very long sabbatical.  I am in the process of sprucing up my blog, but that will take time, My blogger design skills are lacking, to say the least, so please bear with me on that! 
  My Fibromyalgia and Arthritis prompted my inactivity, followed by an upcoming remodel of my house, which the contractor keeps pushing the date farther and farther back.  During the remodel, I will not have access to any of my supplies or finished items.  This means that I will be forced to close my shop for about two months, probably sometime in June.
  I have so many new components that I just can't wait to work with that the desire to begin designing again is becoming too strong to ignore any longer.  On to the new events in my life:

  Last spring I added an adorable little boy to my home!  His name is "Dean" and he is full of personality!  We jabber together, and it's nice to have a pet for companionship. (The crown graphic was added by my wonderful friend Dale of "SeadreamStudio" on etsy!  She is also responsible for beautiful banners, and creates sumptuous graphics of all sorts!)


   I also have a life long love of fishing, and just last week purchased my own fishing rod & reel, in my favorite color of pink, and I can't wait to begin using it!
  I'll be posting pictures and stories of my fishing.  Mostly catfish, and some pretty big ones!
  My beloved camera broke, and I had moved, so now I have different lighting and a new camera to figure out.  A very sweet friend was kind enough to loan me their camera, but I must get camera shopping.  I'm considering changing my name to "Calamity Jane".
  I will be posting some new items over the coming week that I've already photographed.  I will also be designing and creating new items. I've noticed (through Google search) that the name Artistry Jewelry (my shop name since 2008) has been popping up more and more for other jewelry sites.  And since my jewelry is really about my unique designs, I have changed my etsy shop name to 
"JewelryByAprilee".  You can still access it at the original link (it will redirect), but you can also access it utilizing my new shop name.

Be sure to stop by this Friday when my guest blogger will be (my wonderful friend) Kathy Adams!  She will be sharing her business "Life's Abundance"!  People/Planet/Pets
SPOILER:  There is a luxurious mud mask that makes your face so silky and hydrated!       Aprilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee