Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Guest Blogger Kathy Adams / Life's Abundance

Before I begin, I would like to thank my dear friend, Aprilee Roach, for featuring me on her blog.  We are both animal lovers and are very concerned about the care and well being of our pets.
My name is Kathy Adams and I am a Field Rep for Life’s Abundance.  At Life’s Abundance, we believe that health is more than just eating right and exercising – it’s about cultivating the right attitude and making a commitment to feel better … to be better.
We provide products that are of high quality and are safe and effective.  These products are inspired by nature and informed by science.  We are committed to improving the health of people, pets and the planet.
Let me start by talking about my passion – Pets.  Many pet owners don’t understand what is in some of the most popular brands of dog and cat food.  They believe that these companies have your pets’ best interest in mind but that isn’t always the case.  Current pet food regulations allow manufacturers to use ingredients that you would never knowingly give to your pet. In fact, you may be shocked to learn what some brands of pet food really contain.  Please watch this short video before you decide on a pet food for you beloved furbaby:      http://vimeo.com/34844158
We offer several products in our pet food line including dry and canned foods and several healthful treats for dogs and cats.  We also have several nutritional supplements for both dogs and cats. 
I have been feeding Life’s Abundance pet foods to all of my 7 dogs and my cat for over two years and am thrilled with the results.  Their coats are all in top condition, their muscle mass is excellent and their activity level has improved.  I didn’t start feeding Life’s Abundance Food to my pets because I am a Field Rep.  I became a Field Rep after using the products for over a year because I was so impressed with the quality of this food and all of Life’s Abundance Products!
Life’s Abundance has several grooming products including Bath Fresh Mist, Revitalizing Shampoo for Dogs and Cats and Ear Care Formula. 
Please click here to learn about all of our pet products.
Life’s Abundance isn’t all about pets.  We have some wonderful products for us humans, too.
Life’s Abundance Revitalizing Clay Mask, a newly refined clay mask with skin nourishing ingredients. Revitalizing Clay Mask is an ultra-absorbent, Volcanic Ash Clay solution, and the latest pleasure in the quest for younger-looking skin! When applied to the skin’s surface, this soothing clay firms and exfoliates, resulting in a revitalized and more youthful-looking complexion. It also has the unique ability to draw out toxins and impurities that are embedded deep within the skin’s pores. Life’s Abundance Revitalizing Clay Mask can be used on the face and neck to soften, tone and detoxify the skin and with our convenient, single-use foil pouches, application is effortless! By making Revitalizing Clay Mask a part of your regular pampering sessions, you will keep your skin looking its very best—the more frequently you use it, the more dramatic the results.
Learn more about Life’s Abundance Revitalizing Clay Mask here.
Another great product for people is Life’s Abundance Sealogix Fish Oil, in capsule or liquid form.  All over the world, researchers are investigating the health effects of dietary fish oil consumption.  Please click here to learn about the benefits of Omega 3s, see the comparison of our Sealogix brand to other brands of Fish Oil Supplements and read the FAQs to determine if Life’s Abundance Sealogix Fish Oil is right for you.
And finally, Life’s Abundance is very concerned about our planet.  By taking a few steps to protect our planet, you can also improve the health of your family.
Our signature line of environmentally-friendly cleaning products is a more natural alternative to harsh conventional cleaning product lines, which often contain chemicals that can negatively impact the air quality of your home and the long-term quality of our water supply.
Our products are industrial strength but are safe to use in your home.  These cleaning products use friendly bacteria that eliminate the organic wastes that cause odor, rather than just masking the smell.
You will find our earth-friendly cleaning products by clicking here.
Life’s Abundance offers samples of dog and cat foods and treats.  You can order your samples, starting at just $1 plus shipping, by clicking here.  For any other samples not listed, or for a sample of our Revitalizing Clay Mask, please email me at kadams12154@gmail.com.  All you will pay is shipping. 
Along with my concern for proper nutrition for our pets and a cleaner environment for all, I am a huge advocate of spay/neuter and adopting pets instead of buying them from pet stores.  I invite you to take a look at my blog, http://HappyHealthyPetBlog.com, to read more about my beliefs and passion.  You can also see some of my pets and read tributes to two of my beloved dogs that went to the Rainbow Bridge recently.
Thank you for reading about my business, and thank you again, Aprilee, for letting me share.(The photos below are some of Kathy Adam's personal furry babies - Aprilee)!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee