Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"If there's anything else you want to add, please feel free to do so.

Thank you Aprilee for giving me this opportunity to express myself not only through my creations but through words (which is also an old love of mine). You have been a dear friend to me since the beginning of my little venture and I have learned alot from you. To my fellow Artists/Designers: Dream big and never let the fear of failure stop you from going up to bat (someone famous quoted this once, but it's so true)."

1 comment:

  1. Really great and thanks for sharing this opportunity. Jewelry lovers will really love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee