Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"10. Who are some of your favorite artists and crafters? I have so many, each artist I've seen has so many unique talents in there designs. However when I first started, I noticed right away the Victorian designs of Aprilee Lawson (Artistry Jewelry), the beadwork in Mona Peepers designs (3Peeps Designs), the exquisite designs of Teresa Rusk (Trusk4U) and Monique Couturier (Creation Roseange), also the wonderful little revamped shoes of Elsa L'Abbe. Chainmaille designers like Kristen Bailey (DreamBubbles) and Diana Hudson (Nightmaiden Jewelry). And I shouldn't forget the ones who play with fire and glass like Payton Jett ( I know there's more... alot more...)



11. What do you like to do in your spare time? What spare time? LOL. I have three wonderful girls, ages 2, 7, and 10 years. They keep me busy when I do have a moment to spare. If by the off chance that I'm left to my own devices and there's no one asking for 'mommy'. I find myself checking out different artists and window shopping online, or a nice 2 hour soak in the tub. I also still go on 'dates' with my better half, Korey. It keeps the sparks alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee