Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Site That "Pays It Forward" Every Day!

Let me ask you a few questions. When was the last time you actually saw someone "pay it forward". When was the last time you actually got something for FREE? I mean COMPLETELY FREE? Are you convinced that a sense of fellowship and sharing are things of the past? If you yearn for a friendly place to go where others meet and assist one another in the spirit of genuine friendship and caring, I would like you to invite you to Come visit us and see all that is offered completely free, including membership! Here is a small sampling:
*Advertising-FREE
*Mentoring/being mentored-FREE
*SEO Training-FREE
*Vendor Show Inclusion-FREE
*Frequent Promotional Events-FREE
*Many Diverse Groups/Pleasure & Business-FREE
*Fun Contests-FREE
*Mall Facebook Page
*Mall Blogs
*All members blogs on the site are on feed into the internet!

I could keep typing for a long time, but I would rather you come and see for yourself! Not only are all of the services FREE, when was the last time you could buy a main page ad spot for $3.00 for the entire month! It's not a limited time special, it's the normal price! For all of this and more....See YOU at the Mall!

Visit Online Shopping Mall

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee