Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm Back!

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!

I have been offline (seemingly forever)! I changed IP providers, only to find that the new provider's internet was down more than it was online! I went back to Verizon, but my moves resulted in my not having internet service for about half a month or longer!
While I was unable to access the internet, I focused on creating new items! I will begin listing them tomorrow (Monday 02/22/2010). We had three blizzards (basically) in a row, here in Maryland and I took alot of pics and videos! I'll share one with you now, but I have so many to edit & post!


I enjoy hand sewing, I find it very relaxing. I will say no more, other than alot of hand sewing went into the creation of a new line I will be launching on March
1st! I've named this new line of items my "Spring Romance Collection". I hope everyone enjoys my new line of items and are excited as I am about them! Aprilee

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's great to have you back my friend! I'm excited to see the new line. Will it be in your Artistry shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aprilee. You've been such a great friend since the beginning of my jewelry career. I would like to award you the Sunshine Blog Award for your blog.... To get the award on your blog, please read my post for instructions at
    http://www.sanikicreations.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee