Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I've Many Changes To Share With You!

Well, I have begun International Shipping, and FREE Shipping (within the Continental USA and Canada)!  I intend to keep these options as standard in all three of my shops!
I have begun adding items to my new "Fuzzb" shop, in the "OnlineShoppingMall Marketplace" within Fuzzb!
I would apprecciate your stopping by for a visit!

I have also just finished totally redoing my general website!  I would greatly apprecciate ANY feeback!  Negative feedback is welcome as it helps me improve my
sites/services!
http://www.Artistry-Jewelry-Studios.webs.com/

Here is my banner from my new Fuzzb venue shop!  


CLICK BELOW:
http://Fuzzb.com/shop.php?user_id=102815


I will be featuring papercrafts, Christmas Ornaments, Hats, Crochet Items, all sorts of new items!

All handcrafted with love and care, I hope that I will see YOU there!!                     Aprilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee