Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 12, 2009

Little Wrist? Let's Make It Fit!

    My Ma (Mother) is a very tiny woman! She is less than 5 feet tall, wear size 2 children's shoes, and I make bracelets for her!  She cannot buy them due to her small wrist size!  Well, I had made a number of bracelets for small wrists and had just begun listing some when it occurred to me that it wouldn't be a big deal to make ALL of my bracelets available in custom lengths!
    So, I am going to add to my etsy shops storefronts that ALL of my bracelets can be made to any custom length to please the buyer!  (Their will be a  maximum length of 8".).  I will offer the custom length of your choice as a FREE service in both of my shops!
    I have no idea why it took me so long to realize that it would be quite simple to offer this on all of my bracelets! So, now you can browse my bracelets with confidence, knowing that I have YOUR size!                         Aprilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee