Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can't Toterate heavy Spray and Perfumes Air fresheners?

My mother and I suffer from terrible nasal allergies! I can't go into a candle shop, due to my severe reaction.  I recently decided to try a product from DCC, one of my close friends sells their products!  Well, I absolutely love it!  I got an electric shoe warmer with Gardenia scented Scoopables!  You can really vary the heat, it's not an open flame, and the scent is gentl, but very noticable! I am a regular customer now!  Here is what my friend Kathy Adams has to say about DDC:

"Diamond Creek Candles has been in business since 1998. We take great pride in all of our products which include, our own Diamond Chunk Candles, traditional candles such as pillars, jars and votives, as well as our Scoopables, wickless candles that are melted instead of burned. We also have glass warmers and "high heel" warmers in which to meltAll of our scented candles are hand crafted using the finest wax, lead-free materials and exotic blend of oils. Our scented jar candles smell great and burn with no wasted wax, no tunneling, and no sooting.
Our scoopables are made from pure vegetable wax which makes them a perfect choice for people with allergies.
With over 100 scents from which to choose, and many styles of warmers, you are sure to find something you will like.

Find these/and more Candles HERE
 Visit Kathy's Ecclectic Mall HERE:

Kathy Adams






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee