Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 5, 2009

New Services Available In My "VictorianFantasy" Boutique!

Hello all! I have an exciting new announcement! I will now be offerring shoppers in my "Victorian Fantasy" Boutique, the option of ordering some select earrings in multiples AND/OR different colors (of your choice)! For instance, if you would like to order a pair of Swarovski earrings that are available as "custom color choices", I will custom craft a pair for you, in the color Swarovski Crystals you desire! There will be NO ADDITIONAL FEE involved!

If you would like to take advantage of ordering multiples and/or different colors, simply click-on the "Contact Seller" graphic on the right side of my main "VictorianFantasy" Boutique page!
OR
You could just convo me, right in my Boutique, telling what you would like! I need NO DEPOSIT & you are under NO OBLIGATION! will then add your item(s) to my Boutique as "Custom order for ........". I would appreciate it if you would notify me if you change your mind and do not wish to purchase you item(s)! That will allow me to offer them to shoppers visiting my Boutique!
Here are a few links to earrings in my "Victorian Fantasy" Boutique that are available as such!:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26041205
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25841581
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24590144

You won't want to miss Monday's blog! I will be interviewing an etsian who's
talent leaves me in awe! And, her speciality is not jewelry! You'll not want to miss this talented artist's interview!
Aprilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee