Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Custom Invitations DIY Couldn't Be Easier Or Cost Less!

The spring and summer result in many needs for invitations and announcements.  Why pay someone when you can choose your own custom design, color, text, even feature your own  picture?  It's easier than you might think! And there are so many other items/services available at VISTAPRINT
  Need custom mailing labels or business cards that you can customize and have printed? They do it all, including customized gifts!  I tried printing out my own business cards once and, the materials cost way more when you consider how many went to waste due to misalignment!  I could have gotten many more cards, no waste, and no headache!
So, if you need invitations, etc. visit Vistaprint, they walk you thru the choices of design, customization, and they ALWAYS have incredible sales/special pricing!  You get many opportunities to proofread your design/text prior to their printing, and your items arrive so quickly! I've used them and have always been very satisfied.  Professional results, customization, quick delivery, and oh so easy!
Needing invitations: VISTAPRINT 
Popluar designs, ease of use:
Saving SO much money on wonderful results" PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee