Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

Free Shipping Extended / Plus Shipping Options To Other Countries!

I've decided to extend my free shipping promotion and am also offering shipping to other countries on a "case by case" method.  If you live outside of the Continental USA and Canada, feel free to convo (contact) me, and I will work with you to get the lowest possible shipping option for you!  I recently sent an order (necklace & earrings) to Scotland for under $5.oo.  So we may be able to come to a reasonable agreement for shipping your order!

I will be adding a line of silver and brass cuff bracelets soon, as well as some items for the brides to be out there!  Stop by often!  Remember, my items are my own (copyrighted) original designs!  Most are one-of-a-kind, and cannot possibly be duplicated due to my supplies being limited, or discontinued items!  Don't follow the pack, set yourself apart in my designs and craftsmanship!  Satisfaction guaranteed!
Aprilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee