Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 4, 2010

FREE Polymer Clay Classes!

Have you ever wanted to make polymer clay jewelry? There are many other things you can craft with polymer clay besides jewelry as well! I have just posted the second installment in my "Polymer Clay 101" learning series! You can go at your own pace, and I will be discussing everything! Why make the same mistakes I've already learned from? Since I am posting this series on my Wordpress blog, the lessons will always be there for you to refer back to! And, you can leave questions in the comments area, which I will answer! So join me here:
http://handmadeartisanjewelry.ismyblogs.name/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee