Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Spirit Of Fall Is Within Me!


Well, we've been having a few cool, breezy mornings here in Eastern Maryland and thoughts of my favorite time of year have me dreaming of frosty mornings and new-fallen snow! Winter is the most beautiful time of year! I have always marveled at the beauty of the iceladen, bare tree branches, shimmering in the sunlight on a morning after an ice storm! I have been in a "creative funk" lately! And I couldn't figure-out why? I've come to realize that I am (quite simply) terribly bored with summer!


When I decided to begin designing for my "Fall/Winter 2010 Line", I have so many projects floating-around in my mind that I want to do, I can't get anything done quickly enough! It has been so long since I've picked up a crochet hook, I couldn't resist making the collar (pictured at the top of this blog) last night, I have polymer-clay "fall leaves" patiently awaiting my finishing touches on the dining room table, and a 99% complete necklace hanging on my dresser drawer knob in my bedroom! I doubt I will be listing the pictured collar until mid August, but I am gleefully creating cold weather jewelry & accessories!


I have also been working on my blog this morning & striving for the "magic 100 fanbase" on my "Facebook Fan Page"! I would greatly appreciate your clicking-on my "Facebook Fan" widget & joining my Fan page! I ALWAYS fan all of my fans with fan pages of their own! Well, I think I'll go daydream about rosey cheeks, noses, and Holidays with friends and family!


Aprilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee