Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2009

****Sizzling Summer Clearance!****

Take 10% off your entire order (no minimum) ~PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!~
For the entire month of August in both of my Etsy shops!
***Items in my "Fall/Winter 2010" Sections not included***
This is your chance to own handcrafted, artisan, jewelry (most one-of-a-kind)!
HURRY
because when they're gone.....they're gone
***Shipping will show in listings as "free"! ***

10% will be deducted from your order at the time of my confirmation of your order through PayPal! Shoppers who choose to pay by USPS Money Order will receive an email receipt of sale, stating amount of discount, reflecting new amount of order due!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!

EMAIL ME!

If you have QUESTIONS relating to jewelry (cleaning/Locating/history/mystery stone ID) Maybe you are looking for a TUTORIAL. Would you like to be a FEATURED ARTIST on my blog? I will feature a (handmade, indie) artist OF ANY MEDIUM! You do NOT have to be a jewelry artist to request a feature on my blog!! You can email me about any of these things, and more! Here is my email:
ArtistryJewelryStudios@gmail.com Aprilee